If you have been spending a lot of time at the gym in an attempt to build muscle, you know how frustrating it can become. Everyone’s body is different, so you may realize that even though you do just as much lifting or exercising as someone else, you do not get the same results.Moreover, testosterone levels can vary so it can be much harder for someone with low testosterone levels to ‘bulk up’.
Although exercise seems to be a major part of building muscle, diet is also very important. If you realize that you are unable to build muscle as fast as you expect, you may be thinking of using a supplement. These products are quite popular amongst bodybuilders and persons who want to build a lot of muscle or if they just want to build muscle faster. Since there are many products on the market, it may be tedious to figure out which one is best for you. In this article, we will focus on Nitric Muscle Uptake and how effective it is in allowing your body to build muscle faster.
What is Nitric Muscle Uptake?
Nitric Muscle Uptake is an all natural pre-workout supplement that is manufactured by a company that has the same name. The company is located in Sanford, South Carolina but the product itself is made in California and there is little information available about the company. The product is designed so that it can assist persons with increasing their muscle mass at a faster rate. Because it is all natural, it is not harmful to the body and users does not experience any side effects.
There are no fillers or additives in Nitric Muscle Uptake. All the ingredients are natural and this helps the body to have a more natural response to the substances that the product contains. Some of the main ingredients include:
- L-Citrulline- This is an amino acid that is well known for enhancing the muscle building process. It helps to reduce fatigue and therefore enhance endurance.
- L- Arginine- Another amino acid, this ingredient improves vasodilation so more blood can be pumped around the body. More blood means more oxygen to the muscle cells so they can do more work.
- Dipotassium Phosphate- This substance helps to get rid of fat, so you can have a leaner muscle mass.
- L-Arginine Monohydrochloride- This amino acid elevates oxygen levels in the body. A greater concentration of oxygen can decrease recovery time after a workout.
Benefits of Nitric Muscle Uptake
There are several advantages that you can experience while using this supplement. However, it is important to remember that what works for one may not work for all so you may not experience all the benefits that others have noticed.
- You may be able to lose weight while using this product.
- It is reasonably priced compared to other products on the market.
- It may boost testosterone levels.
- The manufacturers offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- There are no reported side effects from existing users.
Drawbacks of Nitric Muscle Uptake
As with many supplements, there are some drawbacks to using this supplement. They include:
- Very little information is known about the manufacturer.
- Although the ingredients are well known, they have only been shown to cause slight gains in muscle mass.
Verdict- Do we recommend it?
Nitric Muscle Uptake is a very safe alternative to synthetic supplements. If you are currently using steroids or some other synthetic product, it is much safer to switch to this supplement. However, if you are currently searching for one of the best natural muscle-boosting supplement on the market, many other formulas are better than this one. I would recommend many other products instead of this one.